Investing in Discovery
An Overview of the National Institute of General Medical Sciences
Free Science Education Materials
To strengthen public understanding of science, NIGMS produces free resource materials, including:
- Award-winning publications on topics like cell biology, genetics, chemistry, pharmacology, computational biology and structural biology.
- Findings, a magazine that showcases vibrant and diverse scientists who do cutting-edge research and lead interesting lives.
- A scientific image gallery with downloadable photos, illustrations and videos.
- A blog that highlights recent scientific advances.
- Articles and fact sheets on areas of science within the NIGMS mission.
Browse, download and use these free resources at http://publications.nigms.nih.gov/epublications.htm.
This page last reviewed on May 4, 2015