Juliana M. Blome, Ph.D., MPH
Office of Program Analysis and Evaluation
National Institute of General Medical Sciences
MORE Program Directors Meeting
Colorado Springs, Colorado
June 12, 2009
Index of Slides
- We're Looking For...
- But We Often Get...
- An Evaluation Plan Should Include
- Program Description
- Purpose & Rationale of Evaluation
- Evaluation Design
- Study Questions
- Institutional Impact Questions
- Target Population
- Key Variables
- Comceptual Framework
- Model of a Training Program
- Conceptual Framework: Why Should We Use One?
- Data Collection and Analysis
- Typical Data Collection Strategies
- Typical Data Collection Strategies (cont.)
- Project Management: Who Participates?
- Budget Estimate
- Products of Evaluation
- The Evaluation Design Matrix: A Tool for Discussion
- Why Do We Ask for Program Evaluation?...Because We're Accountable